The starting point on the Naranjo River is located ½ hour east of Manuel Antonio, then up past villages and farms into the vast mountain forests. You will be cruising down class lll and III+ rapids that continue for most of the trip.
In the end, the river levels off as you float through the oil palm plantations to the point you will disembark.
Ages 10 and up
4 hr tour from pick-up to drop-off.
Morning Tour Pick up: 7:30 a.m.
Afternoon Tour Pick up: 12:00 noon
$70 per person
- Equipment (life vest, helmet, paddle,a raft, first aid kit)
- Snacks (fruit, juice, water and cookies)
- Transportation driver/bilingual guide (pick up at hotel, air b&b, or vacation rental)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Safety kayaker (goes down the river with the raft for extra safety)
- Safety briefing (complete safety instructions about rafting)
- Wet shoes, tennis, or sandals with a back strap
- Easy drying clothes
- Bathing suit
- Waterproof camera.
- We recommend bringing a change of clothes because you will get wet on this tour.